It’s time for my weekly round-up of my favourite blog posts and webpages that I’ve stumbled upon this week.
- Fave skincare/ beauty posts of the week:
- DIY body skincare recipes – by School of Natural Skincare
- Fave health recipe posts of the week:
- Maple and Muffins snacks and bars recipes – another amazing foodie website found through Instagram; Abi is only 16 years of age (!!!) but she is already successfully selling cakes in her local town of Norwich. I really want to try out her raw banoffee slices – they look mouth-watering!
- Fave parenting posts of the week:
- Tantrums and meltdowns – My Secret For Staying Calm When My Kids Aren’t (by Janet Lansbury) – after years of trying to find a parenting approach that I can relate to and that feels closest to my core values and beliefs, I finally found it in RIE (Resources for Infant Educarers) which has given me the confidence to communicate and connect with my children. Despite being five, Leo still throws a few tantrums and I love Janet’s articles which I often go back to in order to remind myself of how to deal with those tricky situations without losing your own temper.
- My own fave posts of the week (which I’m linking) – Apple & walnut sponge cake and Skincare ingredients to avoid when pregnant and/or breastfeeding