So it’s Saturday already and time for my gratitude list. And can you believe it’s nearly the end of March? I just think it’s scary how quickly the time is flying by! We’ve had a good week, with a few trips to the park after school as the weather was just glorious this week, wasn’t it? Now there’s only a couple of weeks left until Leo breaks up for Easter and our trip away to see my parents for a couple of weeks so we’re counting down the days.
This is what’s made me happy today:
- The Hubby. He was working late a few nights in a row this week so he was extra supportive during the nights, ordering me to sleep in Leo’s room so that I could have a good night’s sleep after the whole day managing everything on my own. When I thanked him one day, he said the most wonderful thing – that he absolutely didn’t mind doing the ‘night shift’ as secretly, this was his only private time he could have with Max. Awwww 🙂
- Blossoming trees. I think I’m getting obsessed with taking photos of the trees in our local park but the pink blossom is just mesmerising!
- Getting my hair done. I had a bit of a drama with my colour last time I had an appointment but it’s all fixed now and I love my new shade of blonde.
- Max turning 7 months. I can’t believe he’s another month older but I love him more and more each day – he’s just such a happy bunny and has the most infectious smile.
- New milestones – “crawling” and clapping. I used to put Max in a playnest during the day but this week, he just got so fed up of it and started climbing out of it so away the nest went. Now that he’s ‘free’, he started shuffling himself on the carpet to get to his toys and actually moves quite a distance in a short space of time so I need to watch him like a hawk now. And I have a feeling it won’t be long until he’s crawling properly! Oh, and he also started copying me clapping to ‘If you’re happy and you know it, clap your hands’ which is adorable 🙂 Clever little boy!
So that’s it for this week. We’re having a relaxed day today and tomorrow, we want to go to our local leisure centre for our first family swimming session which I really look forward to. Hope you all have fab weekends! x